• A visit to the St Nicholas' Fortress in the significant landscape Channel-Port in Šibenik is possible only by boat organized by the Public Institution Nature of Šibenik-Knin County, with the use of multimedia multilingual guides with headphones, which are available on board. The ship departs according to the predeterminated schedule from the Šibenik waterfront, mulo Krke.
• A visit to the fortress is possible only with the purchased ticket at the Info Center at the address Obala dr. Franje Tuđmana 4, 22000 Šibenik or through the web shop at: tickets.kanal-svetog-ante.com. The ticket or bar code from the smartphone must be saved until the end of the visit, and visitors are obliged to show them at the request of an official.
• All visitors on board are required to obey the captain's orders as he is responsible for the safety of passengers and crew.
• All visitors who take multimedia guides and headphones are obliged to keep them and return them undamaged. In case of their damage, the visitor is obliged to compensate the damage to the Public Institution Nature of Šibenik-Knin County.
• Tour escorts and interpreters are available for all the visitors' questions, on board and at the St Nicholas' Fortress.
• It is forbidden to damage the inventory of the fortress (warning signs, information boards, AR markings, etc.).
• It is forbidden to moor and the vessel at the mooring in front of the St Nicholas' Fortress, except for vessels organized by the Public Institution Nature of Šibenik-Knin County.
• It is forbidden to swim in front of St Nicholas' Fortress and around the fortress.
• It is forbidden to jump from the fortress and to jump from the ship, dive around the fortress and around the mooring of the fortress, climb and lean from the walls and take photos on the edge of the fortress walls, smoking, lighting fires, bringing weapons, explosives and flammable materials, and it is forbidden to cross protective fences.
• It is not allowed to bring the pets.
• Garbage disposal and nature pollution (on land and sea) are prohibited.
• Recording for commercial purposes without the approval of the Public Institution Nature of Šibenik-Knin County is prohibited.
• It is recommended to check the weather forecast, wear suitable clothing and footwear, take drinking water, sunscreen and mosquito protection.
Finally, it is important to remember this number 112 - the unique European emergency number.
The Code of conduct is written for the purpose of safe visiting the St Nicholas' Fortress, and all visitors are obliged to adhere to the stated rules.