The visitor centre will introduce you to a playful world full of visual exhibits, didactic models and multimedia content, while making you discover a magical underwater world and the richness of biological diversity of the region.
- The exhibition represents a remarkable combination of the natural and cultural heritage of the St Anthony’s Channel, the living world and morphology of the Krka estuary and the presentation of all other protected areas of the Šibenik-Knin County.
- A wealth of visual exhibits, didactic models and multimedia content
- It is a modern multimedia equipped with an audio visual system for projections, lectures and educational workshops.
- Traditional, modern-day, practical and artistically unique souvenirs are inspired by the themes and symbolism associated with the exhibition Where the River Meets the Sea.
- three rest areas that you can use while taking a stroll to enjoy the pleasant smell of the sea and pine trees
- an amphitheatre in the vicinity of the visitor centre, suitable for educational activities, shows and presentations in the open
- drink your favourite morning or afternoon coffee or have some refreshments in a relaxing atmosphere of our coffee bar
- intended for our youngest visitors, located in the immediate vicinity of the coffee bar terrace
- In addition to the central building of the visitor centre that is adapted to the needs of people with disabilities, on the portion of the pathway from Škar Cove to the centre there is a walking route for blind and partially sighted people with five stations containing the descriptions of the attractions in the channel in Braille, Croatian and English.